Sponset: Vinn weekendopphold for to
Vil du vinne et weekendopphold for to, på Kragerø Resort?
Vi gir bort en helg for to, i suite med frokost. I tillegg kan du spille fritt på 18-hulls golfbane, med tilgang på bil, og få fri tilgang til spaområdet.
Følg med på golfsendingene på Eurosport Norge denne helgen, og delta på twitter. Konkurransen er gratis, og vinneren trekkes senest mandag 18. mars. Vinneren kontaktes på Twitter.
Terms and Conditions
Discovery Networks Norway Golf Twitter Competition – March 2019
1. By entering this Competition, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these additional terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. The Competition is open to Norway residents only, excluding employees of Promoter (details of which are set out in paragraph 18) and their families, the Promoter's agents or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
3. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organized group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
4. Entrants must be 18 years old and above. Proof of identification may be required at the request of the Promoter. Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements as specified herein. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
5. Entrants expressly declare and represent that they are individuals and not a company or any professional and/or commercial entity.
6. This promotion will run on 14th - 17th of March. The closing time for receipt of entries will be 22:00 on the closing date indicated above.
7. By entering, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity or promotional activities as may be reasonably required by the Promoter. Further the Promoter reserves the right to use the names of the winner in any publicity.
1. Method of Entry: The Competition can be entered for free online via the Twitter website www.twitter.com/ESN_Golf. Entrants will be required to follow “@ESN_Golf” and answer Golf’s give-away tweet question, pinned on the Twitter page.
The Competition will be limited to one entry per Twitter user account.
All entries will be moderated to ensure they meet the criteria set; any entry not meeting the minimum criteria may be disqualified or amended in Promoter’s sole discretion.
2. Prize: There shall be 1
3. The draws will take place on 18th March 2019. The winner will be contacted by via direct private message to their Twitter account. The winner must claim their prize within seven (7) days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these additional terms and conditions.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the Competition, modify these terms and conditions prior to the closing date, vary details of the prize, or substitute a prize of equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
5. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part. The prize is subject to availability. In the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar or alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize must be taken by the winner unless agreed otherwise in writing by the Promoter.
6. The prize shall be awarded to one entry drawn at random from all valid entrants who have successfully entered the Competition. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entries that are incomplete or late or those not in accordance with all the entry instructions are invalid. All submitted entries are the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
9. Information and data ("Personal Data") which is provided by you when you enter the competition will be held and used by the prize provider, Discovery and their service providers, network operators, suppliers and contractors in order to administer and fulfil the competition and prize in connection with payments for entry to the Competition. Discovery will only pass Personal Data to third parties for marketing purposes if you have accepted to receive marketing information from those third parties. Discovery and/or the prize provider may be required to send personal data of the winner (and where applicable, their companion(s)) to third parties outside Norway, for the purposes of fulfilling and administering the competition and/or the prize and the competition winner agrees to such transfer for these purposes. The winner of the competition may be required to participate in publicity. Discovery (or any third party nominated by Discovery) may exercise its sole discretion to use the competition winner’s (and if applicable their companion’s) name and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
10. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
11. Promoter’s details: Discovery Networks Norway, Postboks 4800,
0422 Oslo, Nydalen