Konkurransen er helt gratis. Vinnerne vil bli kontakt via Twitter.
Se under for flere detaljer.
Terms and Conditions Discovery Networks Norway Golf Twitter Competition – July 2020
1. By entering this Golf Twitter competition (“Competition”), the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these additional terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. The Competition is open to Norway residents only, excluding employees of Promoter (details of which are set out in paragraph 20) and their families, the Promoter's agents or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
3. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organized group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
4. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years old and above to enter the Competition. Proof of identification may be required at the request of the Promoter. Entrants must meet the eligibility requirements as specified herein. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
5. Entrants expressly declare and represent that (i) they submit to English law and jurisdiction in participating in this Competition and (ii) they are individuals and not a company or any professional and/or commercial entity. 6. The Competition will run from 23 July 2020 at 00:01 (CET) to 26 July 2020 at 23:59 (CET) (“Competition Period”) and will be open for entries each day of the Competition Period The closing time for receipt of entries will be +00:00 CET on each of 23 July, 24 July, 25 July and 26 July 2020.
7. By entering, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity or promotional activities as may be reasonably required by the Promoter. Further the Promoter reserves the right to use the names of the winner in any publicity, subject to prevailing data protection legislation.
8. Method of Entry: The Competition can be entered for free online via the Twitter website www.twitter.com/ESN_Golf. Entrants will be required to follow “@ESN_Golf” and answer Golf’s give-away tweet question, pinned on the Twitter page. The Competition will be limited to one entry per Twitter user account.
9. All entries will be moderated to ensure they meet the criteria set; any entry not meeting the minimum criteria may be disqualified or amended in Promoter’s sole discretion.
10. Prize: There shall be one (1) prize to win for each day of the Competition as follows:
Each day (during the Competition Period) the prize will be two (2) free Greenfee day tickets for an 18-hole round at Holtsmark Golf course. Value: NOK 1400.
11. The draws will take place at the end of each day during the Competition Period . The winner will be contacted by via direct private message to their Twitter account. The winner must claim their prize within seven (7) days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these additional terms and conditions.
12. There will be one (1) winner of the prize for each day, which shall be selected at random from all valid Competition entries. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the Competition, modify these terms and conditions prior to the closing date, vary details of the prize, or substitute a prize of equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative in whole or in part. The prize is subject to availability. In the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar or alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize must be taken by the winner unless agreed otherwise in writing by the Promoter.
15. Entries that are incomplete or late or those not in accordance with all the entry instructions are invalid. All submitted entries are the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
16. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid, subject to relevant data protection legislation.
18. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network (the “Social Networks”). You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to the Social Networks. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have released the Social Networks from any and all liability arising from their participation in the prize draw or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the prize draw.